Of course, I'm refering[sic] to your near-death situation after TWOW 10. I'm saying you were a "murder" victim, because I often refer to elimination as death. It's nice to see you rebound from such a close call, and survive another 2+ episodes!
- Before he was brought back in TWOW 11A, owing to his elimination due to Ping Pong Cup Shots's boost, he was 35th.
- For about half of TWOW, Cary constantly pronounced his name wrong. fryUaj revealed his name's real pronunciation in TWOW 14A as "Fry-U-Eye" not "Fry-U-A-J"
- Despite having been temporarily eliminated in TWOW 10B, fryUaj submitted a response for TWOW 11 since Cary revealed that he could return in the comments of TWOW 10B.
- Crafty7 was the one who showed fryUaj the map of Vermont and New Hampshire that soon became his book appearance.
- He lives in Warsaw, Poland. Consequently, he is the highest-ranking TWOWer that is also not a native English speaker, as all 15 contestants above him are native English speakers.
Appearance changes and confessionals
|TWOW 13A||Boost Murder Victim||-|
|TWOW 14A||Hi, guys! Also, stop pronouncing my name "fry-U-A-J", that is weird, just call me "fry-you-eye" or just "fry". And I give credit to Crafty7 for showing me this awesome map!|
|Round||Ranking||Response||Average percentile||Standard deviation||Normalized ranking||Word count|
|1||31||It disappeared to shorten the gap between Thanksgiving and Christmas.||70.531%||31.317%||93.8776%||10|
|2||127||This year, my cute small cat will warm me up!||54.4893%||32.6212%||64.5604%||10|
|3||6||They just wanted to have a world without Vine memes.||70.8914%||27.6076%||98.0989%||10|
|4||28||The snakes killed me in the factory. World is cruel.||55.3648% + 5%||27.5033%||86.5672%||10|
|5||95||Plants are very weird. / What is photosynthesis? / It's mysterious, man.||47.2253%||29.8482%||39.7516%||10|
|6||86||Write an interesting story about what happened to you yesterday.||47.0945%||24.3295%||29.1667%||10|
|7||3||I'll try to build taller schools to promote higher education!||66.7562%||29.5182%||98%||10|
|8||22||Best Users Deliberately Go Exceed Thoughtful Comments Using Those Sayings.||50.1925% + 7%||28.9373%||69.5652%||10|
|9||21||(S)Cary sat(an) on my lap(top), it was (mal)fun(ctioned), and also (sh)odd(y)!||54.3749%||31.9904%||62.963%||11|
|10||35||A shoe cannot buy an in-SHOE-rance for not getting dirty!||42.8877%||30.2879%||19.0476%||10|
|11||15||You know, extinguishing is neater than tasting a mouse eater!||51.1489%||32.6718%||59.4595%||10|
|12||19||Turns out, Ruby has a tree-ly severe case of dendrophobia!||47.8133%||27.7017%||29.6296%||10|
|13||18||Howpfuly peepI wun't mayk pans heer, I predeekt orygynal repsonsez.||45.8736%||28.625%||20.8333%||10|
|14||16||In swimming pools, most persons are DIVERS!||36.2603%||31.9357%||5.2632%||7|